Bekkathyst’s Autumn 2014 Giveaway
Yes! It’s time for another giveaway! This time it’s to celebrate my Etsy shop reaching 500 sales! Thank you all so much for your support! Please read this post thoroughly before entering.
Winner Will Receive:
- 5 wire wrapped pendants made by me! Rainbow moonstone, labradorite, smoky quartz, clear quartz and an amethyst with inclusions.
- 13 different stones. Tumbled malachite, 2 tumbled fluorite, tumbled lapis lazuli, tumbled amethyst, 2 amethyst crystals, 2 spinel crystals, quartz crystal, polished labradorite, rose quartz chunk, and one dyed pink agate slice.
- 2 packs of stick incense. Lavender and eucalyptus and green tea.
- 2 packs of cone insence. Vanilla and eucalyptus and green tea.
- 1 oil diffuser
- 1 wooden incense burner
- 3 tea light candles
- You must be following me, so you can get updates if anything about the giveaway changes.
- Favorite my Etsy shop if you have an Etsy account.
- DO NOT tag this post as giveaway. Tumblr staff will find this post and delete the notes and ruin it for everyone. PLEASE do not tag it as giveaway.. please.
- Reblog this post to enter. Likes count, too. Don’t use giveaway blogs.
- Each entry will be assigned a number and the winner will be chosen by a random number generator.
- The giveaway ends November 4th at 9 pm Pacific time.
- The winner will be messaged and must respond with their full name and address within 24 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
- Please respect me and my rules, and have fun!
While many cheered the NFL’s move to (finally) punish Rice’s vicious behavior, too many media outlets immediately fell into a tired pattern of victim blaming.
Writer Beverly Gooden had heard enough. “I was watching the responses to the TMZ on my timeline, and I noticed a trend. People were asking ‘why did she marry him?’ and ‘why didn’t she leave him,’” Gooden told Mic. “When I saw those tweets, my first reaction was shame. The same shame that I felt back when I was in a violent marriage. It’s a sort of guilt that would make me crawl into a shell and remain silent. But today, for a reason I can’t explain, I’d had enough. I knew I had an answer to everyone’s question of why victims of violence stay. I can’t speak for Janay Rice, I can only speak for me.”
My father recently lost his job, we lost our house and now on top of this he has been diagnosed with cancer of the lymph nodes.
He is a professional machinist and has been working as one for over 30 years, only to then have his work stolen from him by his own mother and sister. We’ve been scraping by since then and now that he lost his job we have absolutely nothing to live off of.
He is such a strong person and until yesterday I have never once seen him cry. We’re absolutely devastated - he has cancer and we have no way to help him.
He has always refused to take money from other people and he has spent his life helping people in need, and now we are the ones who need help.
My mother’s best friend has made a gofundme to try and help us pay our bills (we currently have no income whatsoever) and get him the treatment he so desperately needs.
If you can’t donate then (please, please, please) signal boost this. I’ll also share with him any supportive asks I receive regarding this..
I love my father so much and I am so afraid to lose him right now.
Update: Apparently some people are having issues with gofundme so I’ve added a donate button to my sidebar!! Thank you guys so much!
Update #2: The doctor alerted us that they’ve likely found cancer in his sinuses as well. Please please please signal boost this I’m really scared right now.
Update #3: He has cancer in his lymph nodes and we just found out he has it in his bone marrow as well… Please please please signal boost this, the notes have slowed down to a near standstill and It’s really worrying me.. Even if you can’t donate, please reblog. We need help.